Shopee Extends Help to Lola Who Accidentally Burned Her P14,000 Life Savings

Out of Town Blog
Shopee Extends Help to Lola Who Accidentally Burned Her P14,000 Life Savings

Shopee Extends Help to Lola Who Accidentally Burned Her ?14,000 Life Savings

Manila, Philippines – Lola Honorata Gahis, a 95-year-old woman from Nueva Ecija, recently went viral for accidentally burning her life savings worth P14,000 as she was cooking rice. Shopee partnered with several brands on Shopee Mall to provide kitchen appliances for Lola Honorata to help her cook her daily meals safely despite losing her savings. […]

Shopee Extends Help to Lola Who Accidentally Burned Her P14,000 Life Savings
Team Out of Town
Out of Town Blog

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top